1. The Schedule of Registration ,Selection (Admission test/Interviews) and declaration of the name of children being granted admission would be notified in advance on the school notice board by the principal.This is to be planned so that the admission could be completed in the first week of April for the new academic session.
2. Registration Forms would be made available by the school on prescribed payment along with the printed brochure of the school.
3. Registration forms completed in all respects and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted to the school office within the prescribed date.
4. For first admission to any class upto I a certificate of proof or date of birth issued by the authority competent to register birth is essential.This will include notified area committee like municipal corporation,extract about the date of birth from record of village panchyat, Government hospital of service record of defence prersonnel.For latter classes,V onwards the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the state/central education department would be accepted.
5. Direct admission i.e. admission without transfer certificate shall be made upto class I. If a pupil,who has not previously attended any recognized school applies for admission to any one of the classes L.K.G, U.K.G to VI,his parents have to submit an affidavit to the effect. However he has to submit a certificate or proof of age, as specified in paragraph(4) above.
Age Criteria Class Age L.K.G. 3 Plus Years U.K.G. 4 Plus Years